Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A New Day

I can't believe the day is finally here...the day I am beginning my blog. I have thought about this day for some time now and I am so excited to be making it a reality. I have been inspired by so many beautiful blogs over the past year. It all started with Posie Gets Cozy, a beautiful blog by Alicia Paulson. After I found her blog I was hooked! Now I am craft blog obsessed. I am never at a loss for ideas and inspiration. There are so many talented people out there creating and sharing.
Besides creating a new blog this weekend my precious daughter Lilly was baptized. What another beautiful new beginning! Our family was here to celebrate with us, including our beautiful new niece Daniela.
It was such a special weekend for me....welcome to Lilly Cakes...here's to everything new!

1 comment:

  1. C O N G R A T S !!! Girlfrehn, I am so proud of you! I SO look forward to reading your blogs and hearing about the Liller's grand adventures and seeing your creations! I will imagine I am your #1 fan, and if technically I am not (I am sure it's your Mom!)then I claim to be in the top 5!! I always will be! Sending lots of love and smooches.
    Critty & the babes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...