Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saltwater Sandals...Classic

I discovered the best children's sandals for summer this weekend. They are called "Saltwater Sandals". I found them online but I bought them at a little shoe shop here in town. The story of how these shoes came to be is very interesting. Check it out here. These shoes are so durable, so classic and only $30. Just what I wanted for my Lilly. She wore them home from the store and has had them on for 7 straight hours now. I assume they are comfortable. They look it and feel it but with Lilly you never know because if she likes a pair of shoes she will wear them even if she has blisters and her feet are bleeding but anyhoo...Check out my sidebar for the Saltwater Sandal website I think they are a great find! P.S. they are MADE IN THE U.S.A!

2 comments:

  1. OOOh I wonder if my Picky Britches Sky would wear these, they are too cute! Why can't they make our size too??? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...