Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Onesie Remix

I know it has been a while. I miss the blogging world. Last time I wrote I had all these big plans to create but the very next day I came down with the flu and it went on for a week. Then when I got over that Doug and I flew to Dallas to visit some dear friends. We had a great time but when I got home I had to regroup and get our house and life back in order so I have had little time to do anything fun or crafty. After church today I decided to take some time and sit at the sewing machine for a little bit. I took one of Lilly's onesies and a fall dress that I made for her last year (that didn't come out as planned) and put them together...and voila! (if you click on the photo below to enlarge it, you can see the dress a lot better).Hopefully I won't be gone on such a long break again any time soon. I am putting out my halloween stuff next weekend and I can't wait to share it with you. I love puttin' some cute spook around our nest. Love and blessings to you all.

2 comments:

  1. welcome back! I've been checking to see if you were back yet. sorry you've been unwell. adorable outfit but I don't understand something: how did you make a onesie fit around her chest? did you do a placket of some sort int he back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The liller is such a Ralph Lauren model!!! She wears it so well. I was so glad to see the adult version of your remix on our recent visit. Your workmanship is so detailed and impecable Girlfrehn! and P.S. I love the Halloween trim on your blog too...adorable!
    Love you! Oh and....WHAT SHE DOIN??!!ha ha ha!
    -Critty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...