Monday, October 5, 2009

Spook and Sparkle Part 1

My halloween tree and other decor went up this weekend. I was only able to take a couple of pictures before my camera battery died. Tomorrow I will get new batteries and show you the rest. I am so happy with my tree (left). I made the topper today and added it to the top. I add something new to it each year. Lilly got so excited when I lit up the orange lights. She even hung some of the ornaments. She did such a good job that I didn't even have to move them :) She said "Mommy, I being careful". She was careful except when she tried to take a bite out of the glass candy corn ornaments. yikes! Can we say safety hazard. She was running around saying "Decorate! Let's Decorate!" She is a mini me for sure. Below is a close up of the tree topper. Hope you enjoy. Come back tomorrow for more spook and sparkle!

1 comment:

  1. what a FUN idea! I love it that each year you add something and now she is getting more and more into it. neat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...