Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Homespun, Whimsical, White Christmas

So I couldn't stand waiting for Christmas any longer. I had to start Christmas crafting. This year in my kitchen I want to do what I'm calling a "homespun, woodsy, whimsical" theme. I want to use felt, snowflakes, yarn, pinecones, evergreen, creamy whites, and handmade decorations. Here are my first creations for my little kitchen tree... I got my inspiration at BellaDia. I purchased the small pinecones at Micheal's (Florida pinecones are too big), I made the hats by cutting off the fingertips of a cream colored knitted glove, and I cut the scarves out of felt. They were so much fun to make (aside from the two times I got scorched by my glue gun). I plan on making more for friends and doing an angel version too so keep checking in. Have a wonderful week! Love, Molly

1 comment:

  1. These are so dainty and precious! I love that you gave me one, I adore it! Do you know how safely I have to pack this thingup after Christmas is over?? With it's fragile (it must be italian) details...
    Thanks so much for the eeeentricate TreAsure Molleet, I will cherish it! P.S. I hope your hands are not stuck in a claw like formation from fabricating these minute details!
    Love you!
    ~Critty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...