Thursday, November 5, 2009

Something New

A few weeks ago my friend Christie asked me to make a garter for her cousin's wedding. I had never made a garter before but it sounded fun and I always love a new sewing/crafting challenge. I searched the web for some garter tutorials and went to Etsy for some inspiration. I combined some ideas and this is what I came up with...
one for the bride to keep... and one to toss... I used this tutorial for the folded rose.

P.S. Check out Garter Lady on Etsy. Her shop is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. So impressed that you can turn a request into a creation in 2.5 sec's Girlfrehn, you amaze me every second of your petite little life! Love you and Thanks again for doing this for me and Jen!
    ~Critty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...