Monday, February 1, 2010

Deck the Halls with Glitter and Lace, fa la la la la la la la la

I thought I would share some of my Valentine decorations with you: A garland in my kitchen window.
It came from the dollar spot at Target last year and I just added some old doilies and clothespins to give it some unexpected whimsy.

Our Valentine tree.

The heart lights are from Target like 15 years ago. I crocheted the red hearts last year. The little cards are from Daisy D's a few years back. I made the topper last year but added some to it this year.

Vintage crochet pillow and pin cushion.

Both were given to me by dear friends.

My vintage honeycomb heart.

It's displayed on my kitchen cabinet. I found this heart at one of my favorite thrift stores for 59 cents! I love the scallped edge.

I love an excuse to deck the halls with pink, red, glitter and lace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...