Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Day at the Beach

I thought I would share some pictures of my Lilly at the beach today. We spent the day at Honeymoon Island State Park and it was absolutely gorgeous! She spent hours in the sand. It is so amazing how children can be entertained for hours with a bucket, a shovel and some sand. So simple. So fun. Her bucket is a $1 bucket from Micheal's that I decorated with a permanent paint marker. I make her one each year for our trips to the beach. I love this one of her eating a strawberry. Seriously, I wish I looked as hip as her at the beach :)
Obviously this photo below is not at the beach, but this is Lilly sporting a shirt I made for her this week and I wanted to share it. It was actually a dress I made her last year (I used a pillow case dress tutorial, don't remember which one but here's a good one) She had outgrown it so I cut it off a little and took it in to turn it into a top.
I hope you all are having a relaxing summer weekend.~Molly

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness gracious me! The Liller is such a Ralph Lauren model, it is just soooooo ridicki-licki! ha ha! She is such a beauty! I almost burst into tears to see her wearing Sky's hand-me-down suit too! It is so special to see her in all those special and familiar garments! :)
    OH and the fabric I gave you looks so awesome as that shirt! You make everything so special and beautiful Molleet! I love you!
    ~Critty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...