Friday, March 4, 2011

Exhibit A and B

OK, I have to apologize if you read my blog yesterday before I corrected all of the typos...maybe there are still some there...please don't check :) Anyway, I was rushing to do that post because I was in between a dentist appointment, mopping my house, grocery shopping and a trip to the gym, plus I had a whining 4 year old outside my door and a barking dog in the other room...
Exhibit A:
Exhibit BThey only look sweet and innocent :)
Have a great weekend and if you haven't already, you must check out the spring edition of the online magazine "Inspired Ideas" . It is put together by Amy Powers. She is genius!

2 comments:

  1. Omgoodness! Lilly looks just like you with that devilish pose and Ellie's just as sweet as ever! Miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Molly!

    Lily is such a sweetie! I thought it was the cutest thing when she said "I have some vintage questions for you" HOW CUTE IS THAT LOL!

    I had so much fun! We will have to get together again soon! I wanted to stop by and let you know this is my new blog: http://anartfuladventure.typepad.com/an_artful_adventure/

    And P.S looks like we might be doing a one day workshop in Mount Dora in May! Crossing my fingers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...