Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thrifty Finds

How rad are these shoes?! I found them at a thrift store recently for $8! I am in love with them...
I love the color, the texture, the wedge,
and THE BOW! Okay, so I don't normally show my panties on my blog but I had to share these. Today I had to do my weekly trip to Walmart. Walmart isn't that fun for me, it's all business. Cleaning stuff, toiletries, etc. you know the boring stuff. Well I was cruising along and happened to pass the lingerie section and that is when I spotted these cuties... I think I have a built in radar for anything pink and lace. I love these made by "fruit of the loom". I love the stripes, I love the floral print, I love the lace and love the price, $7.95 for both!
Hope you are having a great week! xoxo Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...